|Advertise Here |
or on any page click below for
Big race coming up at your track contact us
for a low rate so your track will be on every page on this site.
LATE MODEL RESULTS SAT. OCT 2, 1999
LATE MODEL ACTION:
Billy "The Kid" Ogle Jr. #201 jumped in to the led from
his inside front starting place. Come lap 1 and Roger
Best #84 passed Ogle at the same time Anthony White #2
put a move on Ricky Rogers #144 and John Thompson #38 to
take over the 3rd place. Lap 4 with Best and Ogle
fighting for the led, for 4 laps side by side. Jason
Trammell #91 spun in between turns 3 and 4 on his own.
After the caution it was Best, Ogle, White, Rogers,
Thompson on the restart of lap 4. Then just as the green
waved it was another caution for Rick Robinson #57
spinning in turn 2. The next restart remained the same
but on the restart White jumped the start and it was a no
go. Lap 5 Thompson moved to the high side of Rogers and
took over the 4 place. Laps 5, 6, 7 it was a show of hand
as Best and Ogle were battling for the led back and
forth. Lap 8 Ogle cleared Best to reclain the led. Lap 15
Terry Wolfenbarger #3 spun on the back stretch in front
of Best and White. Best hit T. Wolfenbarger as he sit
crossways on the back stretch, and White having no place
to go hit T. Wolfenbarger again. Both the 2nd and 3rd
place cars were involved, Best and White. Track official
gave them back their spot. On the restart it was Ogle,
Best, Rogers, Jack Trammell #90, Bryan Hendrix #5, as
White was still straighting out sheet metal. Lap 16 saw
Rogers under Best and move 2nd, only to see Rogers have
problems and duck in to the pits 2 lap later. Lap 18 it
was Ogle, Best, Trammell, Hendrix, Stacy Boles #x5
(Hendrix backup car). Lap 18 thru 21 saw Thompson take
over the 4th place. Lap 22 Hendrix spun in turn 2.
Restart of lap 22 it was Ogle, Best, Trammell, Thompson,
Boles. Laps 22, 23, 24 it was Thompson on the high side
of Trammell, on Lap 25 Thompson took over the 3rd place.
Lap 29 Mark Leach #66 passed Boles for 5th place. Lap 38,
39, 40 it was Leach and Trammell in a battle for the 4th
place When the black and white flag waved it was the 1999
Track Champion, Billy "The Kid" Ogle Jr. taking the win
over Best, Thompson, Trammell and Leach.
Fast Qual. Ogle 11.53, Best 11.70, Thompson 11.76, White
11.86, Jack Trammell 11.91
Racing was over for all classes at 10:40 P.M.
We will be closed down till the...FALL DIRT TRACK
CHAMPIONSHIP...OCT. 23 AND 24, 100 LAPS PAYING $12,000.00
TO WIN SUPER LATE MODELS AND EXTRA LAPS FOR THE OTHER
CLASSES PAYING MORE MONEY IN THOES ALSO.
1. Billy "The Kid" Ogle Jr. #201/Warrior/Custom Engines/Vanover and Son Concrete Finishers/P J Builders/Wheels Used Cars
2. Roger Best #84/Warrior/Vol. Trucking/Goddard Performance/Custom Race Engines
3. John Thompson #38/Stinger/Giles Ind./App. Mach./Long John
4. Jack Trammell #90/Stinger/Total Contracting Service/Charlie Shifter
5. Mark Leach #66/Stinger/Fastlane Signs
6. Stacy Boles #x5/Stinger/Advanced Transmission/Simm's Mkt.
7. Bryan Hendrix #5/Stinger/Advanced Transmission/Simm's Mkt.
8. Jason Trammell #91/Warrior/Total Contracting Service/Charlie Shifter
9. Sam Williams #12/Stinger/Advanced Transmission
10. Ricky Rogers #144/Fast Race Cars/RaceScan
11. Marty Calloway #7/Warrior/Calloway Excavating
12. Terry Wolfenbarger #3/Warrior/Armstrong Ref./National Auto Parts
13. Jeff Wolfenbarger #28/Stinger/National Auto Parts/Helmet
14. Anthony White #2/Warrior/Clinton Muffler/Stone Plus
15. Rick Robinson #57/Rick's Truck Repair
See Ya! at the
FALL DIRT TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP